To edit your profile, please sign in to the Doximity website and go to your profile.
- Click the blue-button under your profile photo that says Edit Profile
- This puts you in Edit Mode, where you can see sections of your profile that are empty in addition to those containing data.
- Click Edit by any section you wish to add or change data. Note that each section is individually editable and saved independently.
- To get out of Edit mode, click the yellow Done Editing button
- To add any Video content, tap on the blue 'Attach Media' button just below the 'Summary' feature.
From here you can add links to any Videos you wish to have included on your profile.
NOTE: You cannot update your Name, Medical School, or Specialty. For those changes, please contact Support (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Was this helpful?