Restrictions for the Doximity free fax line:
- Fax lines are only open to the following specialists: MDs, DOs, NPs, PAs, PharmDs, and Medical Students.
- Faxes can only be sent to domestic numbers. No international faxing is allowed.
- You must use it once every 6 weeks or we reserve the right to reclaim the number.
- If you do not use your Doximity fax line for 6 weeks you will receive 2 email notification reminders before your fax line is deleted. To ensure you keep the number, simply send or receive 1 or more faxes every 6 weeks.
- Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that we can supply your original fax number if a number is reclaimed, but we can provide you with a new fax number.
- All faxes (sent, received, and archived) will be deleted after 7 years. Should you wish to have your faxes be retained for a shorter duration, you can elect to do so here.
How to get your free fax number on the Doximity app:
1. Once you have installed Doximity onto your mobile device and logged in, access the 'Fax/Msg' tab
2. Follow the on-screen instructions by adding the required fields and you will be assigned your digital fax number.
How to get your free fax number on the Doximity website:
1. Go to the 'Fax' tab on the Doximity website.
2. Click on 'Get Free Fax Number' towards the top right corner of the screen
3. Follow the on-screen instructions by adding the required fields and you will be assigned your digital fax number.