For physician job-seekers, getting an inside look into a specific hospital can be incredibly difficult. Doximity's workplace reviews aim to provide a transparent look at what it's like to work at hospitals across the country by offering real, first-hand perspectives from physicians who currently or recently worked there.
Physicians can provide ratings on several characteristics and submit an anonymous written review of the hospital where they currently or previously worked.
We value the privacy of the reviewers. As a policy, all reviews are anonymized, and names will never be disclosed under any circumstances.
Doximity's Workplace Navigator is committed to being the most transparent and reliable resource for physicians seeking new employment opportunities at hospitals across the country. To provide these insights, Workplace Navigator uses anonymously submitted ratings and reviews from physicians about their workplace experience. It’s our priority to protect users' anonymity, and we never disclose personal user information. Our review guidelines are strictly enforced, and any reviews containing identifying information are removed or edited. The confidentiality of our users is our highest priority, and we take every action to ensure users feel comfortable sharing their candid thoughts on their workplace experience.
Who is eligible to submit reviews for the workplace reviews survey?
- Verified Doximity members who are MD/DOs and previously worked (no more than 10 years ago) or currently work in some capacity at the hospital being reviewed.
- Eligible participants can complete one review per hospital and may complete as many reviews as the hospitals they have worked.
Characteristics of a Good Review
- Authenticity: Reviews must be original and entirely written by you. They should reflect your personal experience, not what you might have heard from others.
- Relevancy: Stay on-topic and appropriate to the subject matter. Reviews that include political ideologies, religious topics, or anything unrelated to the hospital experience will not be published.
- Accuracy: Make sure your review is factually correct and does not include misrepresented facts or figures.
- Balanced Perspectives: Every hospital has areas where it excels and areas where it can improve. Including perspectives from both areas allow readers to gain a comprehensive understanding of the hospital.
- Brevity: A concise, easy-to-read paragraph keeps the reader engaged and allows your review to have the most impact.
What's Not Allowed
- Libelous reviews, harassing, defamatory, vulgar, or contain profanity.
- Reviews that express intolerance for others based on sexual orientation, ethnicity, religion, gender identity, or nationality.
- Reviews that contain specific names, details, or facts that can be used to identify individuals. Reviews that include critical blanket statements, i.e. "This hospital sucks", without giving appropriate context and detailed reasoning.
- Overtly political reviews.
- Reviews that contain solicitations of any kind.
- Reviews that include confidential information or Protected Health Information.
- Reviews that contain excessive capitalization, filler words/characters, or are not understandable.
If you are unsure if your review will be allowed, please read through Doximity’s full Community Guidelines to see if your review meets the criteria. If you see a review that you believe violates our guidelines, please email us with your concerns regarding the review in question at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Doximity reserves the right to edit a review for brevity or remove a review for any violation of our Review Guidelines. By submitting to us, you are permitting us to publish your review. Doximity does not allow edits or withdrawal of submitted reviews unless the withdrawal request is made within 48 hours of submission. Doximity retains sole discretion with respect to interpreting and enforcing this policy. The reviews posted are individual and subjective opinions. The opinions expressed in the reviews are those of the reviewers and not of Doximity. Doximity does not endorse any of the opinions expressed by the reviewers.
Contact us at email@example.com