Users now have the option to schedule a text to be sent on iOS.
To schedule a text:
- Open up the Doximity application on your iOS device and tap on the 'Dialer' tab
- Type in a number on your dialer dial pad
- Tap the green 'Send Text' button at the bottom left of the dial pad
- Tap the blue 'Compose' button
- After you compose your text message, tap the 'calendar' icon to the right of your screen
You will see a drop-menu of options that you will be able to choose from:
If you choose to send a scheduled text at a 'Custom' time, you will be able to select the date and time when you want it to send it. Tap on 'Done' once you select the date and time. Please note, that you can only schedule a text up to 7 days in advance.
To cancel a scheduled text:
- Tap on the 'Dialer' tab
- Tap on 'History'
- If not already selected, tap on the 'Text' tab at the top
- Tap on the scheduled text you wish to cancel
- Tap on 'Cancel text'