To block a fax number on your iOS device:
- Access the Doximity app.
- Tap on the 'Fax' tab located at the bottom of your screen.
- Swipe left on the fax that you wish to block.
- Tap on 'Block'.
You will receive a message asking if you would like to block faxes and messages.
- Tap on the red 'Block' button.
You will now be able to find your 'Blocked List' under your fax settings.
To remove a contact from your 'Blocked List':
- From the 'Fax' tab, tap on the fax settings icon in the upper left-hand corner.
- Tap on 'Blocked List'.
- Tap on the red 'minus' sign located to the left of the contact you want to remove from the blocked list.
- Tap on the red 'Unblock' button.
Please note, any blocked fax numbers that are outside of Doximity's network can only be removed from the website.
To remove a fax number from the blocked list that is outside of Doximity's network:
- Login to your Doximity account.
- Click on the 'Fax' tab.
- Click on the 'Settings' icon located to the right of your Dox fax number to the right of your screen.
- Scroll down past your fax contacts and under 'Blocked Fax Numbers' find the contact you wish to unblock.
- Click on 'Remove'
- You will receive a message asking you to confirm if you wish to resume receiving faxes and messages from the user.
- Click 'Ok'.