You can change your email login for your Doximity account on the Account & Communication Settings page.
Here is how you can change your email:
- Go to Settings using this link: https://www.doximity.com/settings
- Under Sign-in Emails, click on the blue 'Add an email address'
- Enter your new Email Address and current password
- Click the blue 'Add' button
An email will be sent to your new email address with instructions on how to confirm the change.
Login to Doximity with your previous email address and current password.
- Under Sign-in Emails, click on the blue 'Make Primary' across from your new email address
- Enter your password
- Click the blue 'Update' button
Your new email address will now be listed as your primary email address.
What if I forgot my login email?
If you forgot the email address you use to log in to Doximity, please click on the following link (Submit a Request).
Complete the form with your name, and email to reach you with, and a description of the issue to our Support team. The support team will promptly help you retrieve your login information.
Did you set up your Two-Factor Authentication yet? If not, we recommend taking the time to read over our FAQ that gives you detailed instructions on how to set this extra level of security on your profile. Click HERE to read our FAQ.
PLEASE NOTE: Amion is NOT compatible with the two-factor security
Was this helpful?