Eligible Users can earn 0.5 credits of free CME for each eligible article read.
Here's what you need to know:
- Using the webpage, you can search for articles on the Home tab.
- Do a search for a topic you wish to learn about in the Search Bar at the top left of the screen.
- We recommend you use DIFFERENT search terms for each article
- If you use the same search term, all articles you review will be linked to a single CME activity.
- Click on the 'Articles' Tab
- To filter out articles that are NOT eligible for CME credit, place a 'check' in the box marked: CME Eligible
- CME eligible articles feature a 'CME' icon
- Click on the article to review the details
Any articles reviewed will be linked to your profile as eligible CME activities within 12 hours or so of reading them.
To claim your CME credits, please click HERE
- Under the 'CLAIMABLE' tab, you will see a list of your unclaimed CME credits
- Place a checkmark in the box to the right of the unclaimed activity
- Click on the blue 'Continue with x.x credits' button located at the bottom of your screen
- Select a 'Purpose' and 'Application' from the list
After you have filled this out, the final step is to click on the blue 'Submit x.x Credit(s)' button.
This will complete the process so you can get a certificate for any CME article you have completed.
All completed credits can be found HERE where you can download/print a copy in a PDF format.
Please NOTE: There is a 30-hour limit for CME activities earned through our program for a calendar year.