Eligible Users can earn 0.5 credit of free CME for each eligible article read.
Here's what you need to know:
- Using the webpage, you can search for articles on Newsfeed tab.
- Do a search for a Topic you wish to learn about in the Search Bar at the top left of the screen.
- We recommend you use different search terms for each article
- To filter out articles that are not eligible for CME credit, please a 'check' in the box marked: CME Eligible
- CME eligible articles feature a 'CME' certificate icon.
- Tap on the article to review the details.
Any articles reviewed will be linked to your profile as possible CME activities within an hour or so of reading them.
To CLAIM the CME credits, please go HERE...
- Place a 'Check Mark' in the box to the right of the article you read. This will prompt you to report the Purpose and Application for your article.
- Enter these details, then tap on the blue 'Done' button.
- After you have filled this out, the final step is to tap on the blue 'Submit Credits' button.
This will complete the process so you can get a certificate for any CME article you have completed.
All completed credits can be found HERE where you can download/print a copy in a PDF format.
Please NOTE: There is a 30 hour limit for CME activities earned through our program for a calendar year.