Providers can now opt to send patients a one-time reply Dialer text message.
If your provider has selected to send you a one-time reply text, you can reply to their text message within 4 hours of receiving the text message.
After 4 hours, the text message will expire and the ability to send a one-time reply will be disabled.
Please Also Note: If your provider has not selected the option to receive a one-time reply to their Dialer text messages, you will not be able to respond to their text. Text messages that allow you to send a one-time reply, will specify that a response is required within 4 hours.
How To Send A One-Time Reply:
- You will receive a text message from an 882-86 number notifying you that your provider has sent you a text message.
- To view or reply to the message, tap on the link in the text message.
- If your provider has enabled the ability to send a one-time reply text, you will be able to submit a one-time response in the field shown below their Dialer text message.
- Once your response is composed, tap 'Send', to send your message. Responses can only be submitted once.
- Once your one-time reply has been sent you will see a confirmation page, confirming that your one-time reply was sent.
The confirmation page will also display an option to call your doctor's office if you need to further reach out to your provider.
- If you have not opened or responded to the text message within 4 hours of receipt, it will expire and you will no longer be able to send a one-time reply to the message.