To send a Fax from your Android, please:
- Access Doximity on your Android device
- Tap on 'Fax/Msg' tab at the bottom right corner
- Make sure the Fax option at the top of the screen is circled / white, and not the Message option
- Tap on the blue 'Pencil SEND FAX' button in the lower right corner
- Enter the Person/Fax number you wish to fax message
- Enter your message where it says: 'Optional cover page text'
- Tap on the 'Arrow' icon on the top right side of the screen to send the fax
Note: You can attach a file by tapping on the '+' icon which will give you the option to 'Select a file', 'Scan a Document', and 'photo from library'.
PLEASE NOTE: The 'Scan Document' feature is only available for Android devices running 9.2.0 or higher.
To cancel a fax before it is sent:
- Tap the send button on a fax, you will see a notification pop up at the bottom of your screen that will say 'fax sent' and 'undo'.
- Tap on the option 'UNDO' and this will automatically cancel your fax before it is sent.