If we have provided you with a dedicated Doximity fax number and you wish to send a fax:
- Log in to Doximity website, and click this link: https://www.doximity.com/inbox/faxes
(You can also click on the 'Fax' tab located at the top of your profile)
- Click on the blue button that shows '+ New Fax'
- Type in the recipient’s name or fax number
- Select the Person or Fax Contact you wish to message
(If the fax number you entered is not a number you have faxed before using the Doximity system, then click on the option that says 'New Fax'
- Add a Subject line or Text, if needed
- Click on the blue '+' plus sign to add an attachment
(We only support these listed file formats: doc, docx, pdf, tiff, jpg, gif, odt, txt, html and png)
When adding an attachment, you can click on the 'Toggle' button located to the right of 'Contains Images' at the bottom of the fax to retain image quality. Note, attachments cannot be over 50 megs in size, or the fax will fail.
Please note, this feature will have to be turned on each time you send a fax that contains images, as it is not automatically enabled.
- When you are ready to send your fax, click the blue 'Send' button
To save your fax as a draft, click on the 'Save as Draft' button.
Please note, once you save a fax as a draft, you cannot edit any of your attachments.