To earn CME credits from the Doximity app, go to the 'News' tab in the bottom left corner of your screen. Scroll through the Newsfeed and read clinically relevant CME articles that are available.
Please note, to search for a specific topic you wish to learn about, you will need to go to the Doximity website.
Tap on the article to review the details. Any articles reviewed will be linked to your profile as eligible CME activities within 24 hours or so of reading them.
To Claim CME credit within the App, you must go to 'Settings'.
- From the 'News' tab, tap on your photo/initials in the top right corner of the screen
- Tap on the 'Gear' icon
Android users you will have to tap on 'Settings' to get to the Settings screen to tap on 'Unclaimed CME Credits'
- Tap on 'Unclaimed CME Credits'
You should then see three tabs: 'CLAIMABLE', 'SUBMITTED', and 'UPLOAD'.
- From the 'CLAIMABLE' tab, place a checkmark in the box to the right of the unclaimed activity
- Tap on the blue 'Continue with x.x credits' button located at the bottom of your screen
- Select a 'Purpose' and 'Application' from the list
Please note, Android users will have to scroll up on their screen in order to see the 'Application' options.
After you fill out the details for the activities you wish to claim, to complete the process, tap on the blue 'Submit x.x credit(s)' button. You will earn 0.5 credits for each activity you complete.