Make sure your Doximity app is up-to-date to access the latest feature set.
Here's how you can turn on your automatic updates on your mobile device:
- Tap the 'Settings' app on your phone
- Tap 'App Store'
- In the Automatic Downloads section, turn on 'App Updates' by swiping the button to the right
- Open the 'Google Play Store' app
- Tap the three horizontal lines on the top-left
NOTE: If you do not see the three horizontal lines, tap on your 'menu' icon instead located in the top-right
- Tap 'Settings'
- Under General, tap 'Auto-update' apps
You can then choose to auto-update your app 'Over any network' or 'Over Wi-fi only'
If you have updated to the latest version of the app and still don’t see the features you expect, please delete and reinstall the Doximity App.