The Doximity app is free and available for iOS and Android. This app works with iPhone, iPad, Android, and Android tablets. Access your network, articles, messages, and faxes on the go!
Make sure your Doximity app is up-to-date to access the latest feature set.
Here's how you can turn on your automatic updates on your mobile device:
- Tap the 'Settings' app on your phone
- Tap 'App Store'
- In the Automatic Downloads section, turn on 'App Updates' by swiping the button to the right
- Open the Google Play Store app
- Tap the three horizontal lines on the top-left
NOTE: If you do not see the three horizontal lines, tap on your 'menu' icon instead located to the top-right
- Tap Settings
- Under General, tap Auto-update apps
You can then choose to auto-update your app Over any network or Over Wi-fi only
If you have updated to the latest version of the app and still don’t see the features you expect, please delete and reinstall the Doximity App.