Doximity used push notifications sparingly and you have control over what types of push notifications are acceptable. For example, you may care to know immediately if a fax failed to send but not care about new colleague requests.
Here's how to manage your push notification preferences:
- Open the Doximity app on your phone. Go to the Home tab.
- On the top right of the screen, tap your profile photo to go to your profile. If you don't have a profile photo, tap the circle with your initials on it.
- Once you're on your profile, tap the blue Settings icon on the top right of the screen to go to Settings.
- Once you're in Settings, tap Push Notifications to see your push notifications permissions.
- Once you're on the Push Notifications settings page, swipe the button to the right to enable your push notifications. (To turn them off, swipe left)
- Close out the app, then re-open it.