Call Nudge is a feature in Dialer Video to help you keep on schedule. Sometimes patients can miss the text you've sent them or forget about your scheduled video visit.
Call nudge allows you to call your patient without leaving the video call room. Your call will appear to the patient as coming from your office number and allow you to check-in with the patient to see if they're still available for a video visit.
How it works:
1. Start a video call.
2. Tap on the 'phone' icon located in the Call Nudge section. This will call them using the caller ID listed on the top of your Dialer home screen.
3. When your patient picks up, tell them to look for the text you sent them and tap the link.
- Your text will come from a Doximity-owned 5 digit phone number (e.g. 882-86)
- If your patient doesn't see the text, tap the 'Resend Text' link on your call screen and another text will be sent to your patient
4. When the patient taps the link, they will need to enable access to their camera and microphone. Please inform them to tap 'Allow' when prompted.
5. The voice call will automatically hang up once they do this so their microphone and camera can be used in the video call with you.
6. Your patient should enter the video call shortly thereafter.
Still, having trouble? You can always call the patient back to clarify if they're having issues until they reach the video call.