Call Nudge is a feature in Dialer Video to help you keep on schedule. Sometimes patients can miss the text you've sent them or forget about your scheduled video visit.
Call nudge allows you to call your patient without leaving the video call room. Your call will appear to the patient as coming from your office number and allow you to check in with patient to see if they're still available for a video visit.
How it works:
- Start a video call.
- Tap Call Nudge. This will call using the caller ID listed at the top of the call screen (in the example below, "Office Main").
- When your patient picks up, tell them to look for the text you sent them and tap the link.
- Your texts will come from a Doximity-owned 5 digit phone number (e.g. 882-86)
- If your patient doesn't see the text, tap Resend Text and another text will be sent to them
- When the patient taps the link, they will need to enable access to their camera and microphone. Please inform them to tap “allow” when prompted.
- The voice call will automatically hang up. This allows the patient's microphone and camera to be ready for the video call.
- Your patient should enter the video call shortly thereafter.
- Still having trouble? You can always call the patient back to clarify if they're having issues until they reach the video call.