To send a fax from your iOS device, please:
- Access Doximity on your iOS device
- Tap on the 'Fax/Msg' button on the bottom right corner
- Tap on the 'New Fax' icon in the top right corner
- Enter the Fax number or name of our Colleague at the top
- Enter Text in the area above the Cover option: 'Optional cover page text'
- Tap 'Send' in the top right corner
Note: You can attach a file by tapping on the '+' icon
Attachments cannot be over 50 megs in size of the fax will fail.
To add a signature a fax with Doximity:
- Find the Fax on your iOS device and tap on it
- Tap on the 'Annotate' icon at the bottom right of the screen
- Tap on the top 'signature' icon to add a signature to your phone
Please note, you can move the signature around the fax as needed. You can also enter your signature on more than one fax page as needed.
- Tap on either the 'Reply' or 'Forward' button to create a new fax with the signature included