This article covers Dialer Video details for IT professionals and administrators. Clinician members using Dialer Video do not need to configure anything.
For IT professionals
We recommend that you whitelist Doximity URIs and IP addresses for the best possible experience for your doctors using Doximity Dialer Video. Some of the URIs and IP addresses below belong to our vendors and are also important to whitelist when preparing your network for our product.
Whitelist URIs (Protocol and Port)
- *.dox.com (HTTPS/443)
- *.doximity.com (HTTPS/443)
- *.doxcdn.com (HTTPS/443)
- *.cloudinary.com (HTTPS/443)
- *.twilio.com (WSS/443 & HTTPS/443)
Whitelist IP Address Ranges
- Ports used: 10,000 - 60,000 UDP/SRTP/SRTCP
- 184.108.40.206 - 220.127.116.11
- 18.104.22.168 - 22.214.171.124
- 126.96.36.199 - 188.8.131.52
- 184.108.40.206 - 220.127.116.11
- 18.104.22.168 - 22.214.171.124
- 126.96.36.199 - 188.8.131.52
- 184.108.40.206 - 220.127.116.11
Review Bandwidth Requirements
- Bandwidth (Uplink/Downlink)
- Opus*: 40kbps / 40kbps
- PCMU: 100kbps / 100kbps
- Latency (RTT): < 200ms
- Jitter: < 30ms
- Packet Loss: < 3%
The following table indicates the browsers supported by Twilio Client JS. We support the most recent (N) and the two previous (N-2) versions of these browsers unless otherwise indicated.
* Chrome and Firefox for iOS do not have access to WebRTC APIs, unlike Safari for iOS.
** The is Supported flag returns false for versions 2.0.0 or below. This will be rectified in 2.0.1.
*** Do not disable WebGL.
If you are able to whitelist email servers by domain, whitelist the following:
If you are unable to whitelist by domain, whitelist the following IP addresses:
How much data will a 1-minute voice or video call consume on average for a user?
- Standard Phone Call: 0 MB (does not use data)
- VoIP Phone Call (beta): 1 MB
- Video: 10 MB
What version of Chrome do you support?
The minimum version of Chrome supported for video calls is 85 and above.