Institutional Access allows you to read full-text journal content that your institution has access to.
You can sign up for Institutional Access by adding your institution to the Settings menu.
When you have added an institution to your account, and you click on a journal article, you will be routed to your institution’s log-in page. Once you have successfully logged in, you will be redirected to the full-text version of the journal article.
Note: Institutional Journal Access is currently available only on the web. We will be adding it to mobile soon!
We are adding new institutions on an ongoing basis. If you do not see your institution listed, you can request access by contacting Support.
To Add your Institution
1. From anywhere on Doximity go to your 'Settings' page
2. On 'Settings' find 'Institutional Journal Access' and click the 'Manage' button on the right
3. Click on the dropdown and select your institution
4. Click 'Save' and you should see a green banner indicating your institution was saved correctly
To Remove an Institution
1. From anywhere on Doxmity go to your 'Settings' page
2. On 'Settings' find 'Institutional Login' and click the 'Manage' button on the right
3. Click on the dropdown and select 'None' at the top of the list
4. Click 'Save' and you should see a green banner indicating your settings were saved correctly
I logged in through my institution but was not taken to the full-text article.
If you successfully logged in to your institution but were not taken to the full-text version of an article, it’s possible your institution does not have access to the particular journal whose article you are trying to access. Please contact your institution’s library.