Clinicians can now customize how long patients have to join before the virtual visit link expires. You can shorten the video link active time from the default setting of 5 hours to 5 minutes, 15 minutes, 30 minutes, 1 hour, or 2 hours to prevent patients from joining after your no-show period. To access this setting, follow the steps below.
1. Log into your Doximity account
2. Click on the 'Dialer' tab
3. Click on 'Settings' across from History
4. Scroll down to 'Video Invite Expiration'.
5. Select your desired link expiration time from the list of available time durations. You can set the link to expire after 5 hours, 2 hours, 1 hour, 30 minutes, 15 minutes, or 5 minutes. This setting will persist for all subsequent video invites until it is changed.
If you select a link expiration time of 15 minutes and a patient attempts to join a video call after 20 minutes, they will receive the following message: