In your text history, you can view when a text has been delivered, failed to send, or has been read by the patient.
Where Can I View My Text History?
iOS & Android
1) Open the Doximity mobile application.
2) Tap on the 'Dialer' tab.
3) Tap on 'History'.
iOS users - 'History' is located in the top left of the Dialer page.
Android users - 'History' is located as a 'clock' icon in the upper right-hand corner.
4) If not already selected, tap on the 'Text' tab at the top.
5) To the right of the phone number, you can see the status of the text. Your text history will show a record of all the Dialer texts you have ever sent on both mobile and desktop, including the date and time sent, and whether the text has been delivered, failed, or read.
Please note: iOS and Android users can now view the most recent 1 week's worth of text messages that they sent. After 1 week, the text message will no longer be viewable. Users will also be able to see a live update of how much time they have left to view that text message.
Doximity Website (Desktop)
1) Log in to your Doximity account in your web browser.
2) Click on the 'Dialer' tab located at the top of your profile.
3) Next to 'History', you will see the options 'Video', 'Voice', and 'Text'. Click on 'Text' to view your text history.
4) Your text history will show a record of all the Dialer texts you have ever sent on both mobile and desktop, including the date and time sent, and whether the text has been delivered, failed, or read.
Please note, that the option to view your text messages is not available for Desktop at this time. We hope to offer this feature for Desktop users by the end of the year.
NOTE: We do not offer an option to remove data from 'History'.