To create a CME report on your device of the activities you have completed through our network, please go to the 'SUBMITTED' tab under 'Unclaimed CME Credits'.
From your iOS or Android device:
- Access the Doximity mobile app
- Tap on the 'News' tab at the bottom
- Next, tap on your photo/initials in the top right corner of the screen
- Then, tap on the 'Gear' icon in the top right corner of the screen to access the 'Settings' menu
- Android users you will have to tap on 'Settings' to get to the Settings screen to tap on 'Unclaimed CME Credits'
- Tap on 'Unclaimed CME Credits'
- Tap on the 'SUBMITTED' tab
Next, use the 'Filter by Date' option by month/year to find the time period for the report you wish to generate.
When you have the filters set and have viewed the activities that are within the chosen time period, tap on the blue 'Generate Report' button located just below the date filters.
Please note that it may take a few minutes for the CME report to generate.
To view any report you have created, tap on the 'View past reports' tab. From here you can print out the CME report or save it as a .pdf file.
Please also note, CME reports cannot be printed or saved as a .pdf from the mobile app.
In order to print out the CME report or save it as a .pdf file, please access this link from your computer: https://www.doximity.com/cme/reports