You can now manually upload CME certificates, that you have obtained outside of Doximity, to your Doximity profile. This is a great and efficient way of keeping a record of all of the CME certificates that you have earned over time.
From your iOS or Android device:
- Access the Doximity mobile app
- Tap on the 'News' tab at the bottom
- Next, tap on your photo/initials in the top right corner of the screen
- Then, tap on the 'Gear' icon in the top right corner of the screen to access the 'Settings' menu
- Android users, you will have to tap on 'Settings' to get to the Settings screen to tap on 'Unclaimed CME Credits'
- Tap on 'Unclaimed CME Credits'
- Tap on the 'Submitted' tab
- Tap on the 'Upload CME' button
Tapping on 'Choose File' will prompt the following options 'Photo Library', Take a Photo or Video' and Choose File'. Select either option to upload your CME certificate.
Please note, that Android users will see the following options 'Select a File', 'Take a Photo', and 'Photo from Gallery' when tapping on 'Choose File'.
Once you have filled in the required fields, tap the 'Save' button.
Note: Any field with the '*' is required
Once saved any CME certificate that you upload can be found under your 'Submitted' tab. If you need to view or edit any CME entry, you can do so by tapping on the blue view or edit button located to the right of every entry.
NOTE: If you do not upload the original certificate, you can still pull a report from the system. We will simply insert a generic certificate for any manually entered activities that do not have the original.