We now offer a new Dialer scanning feature for iOS devices. You can now scan a phone number by accessing your camera when trying to dial a phone number on the Dialer tab.
To access the new scanning feature for Dialer:
- Access the Doximity app
- Tap on the 'Dialer' tab
- Tap on the Dialer scanning feature located on the right-hand side above the dial pad
- You will be prompt to allow access to your phone's camera
- Place the scanning bar over the phone number that you are trying to scan
- Tap the yellow bar containing the phone number that you scanned
You will now see the scanned phone number appear in the Dialer tab.
- Tap 'Video Call' or 'Phone Call' to start the call
Please note, that the scanner will not be able to decipher a handwritten phone number if the writing is illegible.