To create a CME report on your device of the activities you have completed through our network, please go to the 'SUBMITTED' tab under 'Unclaimed CME Credits'.
From your iOS or Android device:
- Access the Doximity app
- Tap on the 'News' tab at the bottom
- Next, tap on your photo/initials in the top right corner of the screen
- Then, tap on the 'Gear' icon in the top right corner of the screen to access the 'Settings' menu
- Android users you will have to tap on 'Settings' to get to the Settings screen to tap on 'Unclaimed CME Credits'
- Tap on 'Unclaimed CME Credits'
- Tap on the 'SUBMITTED' tab
- Using the date filters, adjust the month, day, and year to find the desired time period for the report you wish to generate
- When you have the filters set and have viewed the activities that are within the chosen time period, tap on the 'Generate Report' button located just below the date filters
- Please note that it may take a few minutes for the CME report to generate
- To view any report you have created, tap on the 'View past reports' link located just beneath the blue 'Generate Report' button