The following are instructions for Patients ONLY.
Dialer Video relies on text message to initiate a conversation. However, there is a way for you to join on your computer from your phone. Copy the link from the text message invite to your email from your phone to send.
1. From the Video call invite text, press, and hold down on the link to pull up the action sheet. You may also copy the URL from within the call window.
2. Select Copy Link.
3. Open your email client, tap the blank message body, and select Paste to paste the URL. Enter your email in the "To" field to send the email link to yourself. Tap send.
4. Open your email on your computer, double click on the link, and follow the prompts to join the video call.
- Tap the link in the Video call invite text
- From your browser, tap the address bar
- Tap the share icon that appears under the address bar
- You can share it with yourself however you like. In the example, gmail is selected
- Address the email to yourself and send it
- Open your email on your computer, double click on the link, and follow the prompts to join the video call.