Once you are connected with your patient, to add another participant, click on the '+ person' icon at the bottom of the screen.
This will initiate the following options: Interpreter, Colleague, Family Member, Copy link to Video. Depending on who you are inviting, you should choose one of these options. Remember, each option is unique:
- Add an interpreter (audio-only)
- Add a colleague (video-only)
- Add a family member (audio-only)
- Copy link to video (video-only)
Inviting a 3rd person via Text does NOT expose your personal cell phone number to either party. All participants invited to the Video Call will receive a text with a 882-86 short number inviting them to the Video Call so your number stays private.
1) To add an audio only (Phone Call) participant to a desktop video call, click HERE.
2) To use the desktop video patient hand off feature, click HERE
3) To send a Dialer Video invite from your computer via email, click HERE.
PLEASE NOTE: By sharing the link via Email, the 3rd person WILL see your Private Email address. It is now up to the 3rd person to click on the link you shared with them so they can join the Video Call.