A record of every call you initiate can be found under History, which is available both on the mobile app and on the Doximity website (desktop).
Where Can I View My Call & Text History On The Doximity Website?
- Login to your Doximity account in your web browser.
- Click on the 'Dialer' or 'Calling' tab located at the top of your profile.
- Next to 'History', you will see the options 'Video', 'Voice', and 'Text'. Click on the one you wish to view.
- Your call history will show a record of all the Dialer calls you have ever placed on both mobile and desktop. Your 'Video' and 'Voice' call history includes the date, time, and duration of each call.
- Your 'Text' history will show a record of all the Dialer texts you have ever sent on both mobile and desktop, including the date and time sent, and whether the text has been delivered, failed, or read.
NOTE: We do not offer an option to remove data from 'History'.