To send a Fax from your Android, please:
- Access Doximity on your Android device
- Tap on 'Fax/Msg' tab at the bottom right corner
- Make sure the Fax option at the top of the screen is circled / white, and not the Message option
- Tap on the 'Pencil' icon in the lower right corner
- Enter the Person/Fax number you wish to fax message
- Enter your message where it says: 'Optional cover page text'
- Tap on the 'Arrow' icon on the top right side of the screen to send the fax
NOTE: To add an attachment to the fax, tap on the blue '+' icon (see below)
To add a signature to a fax with Doximity:
- Find the Fax on your Android device and tap on it
- To add a signature, tap on the 'Pen' icon located on the upper right corner
- Tap on the top 'signature' icon to add a signature to your phone
Please note, you can move the signature around the fax as needed. You can also enter your signature on more than one fax page as needed.
- Tap on either the 'Reply' or 'Forward' button to create a new fax with the signature included