You need to be a verified, registered member of Doximity in order to access Dialer. If you are not, please use the following links first:
Please note: Dialer access for Nurses, Social Workers and Other Healthcare Professionals is available through Dialer Pro: upon set up completion, you will automatically be placed into a Free Trial of 20 calls. A Pro subscription is needed to unlock Dialer.
Setting Up Dialer
1) Once you sign in, tap the Dialer icon () near the bottom of your screen
2) Tap the blue 'Link My Phone' button on the pop-up.
3) You will be prompted to “Call +1 (415)-xxx-xxx, xxxxxx”. This is an automated call, the last 6 digits on the number are used for verification purposes.
Note: If you do not see the Link My Phone screen you will have to manually update your Settings. Your cell phone needs to be linked directly to your Dialer account in order to work properly. This typically happens during your onboarding. However, if for some reason it does not, then you will need to manually link it. To manually link your phone follow the steps below:
- Open up the Doximity application and tap on the Dialer tab
- Tap on the Settings button (the gear icon under the number 7)
- Tap on This Device Number
- Enter your real cell phone number here
- Tap on Save
4) If you have an office number associated with your profile, you are all done with the setup. You should see a screen saying You’re In! and you can start using Dialer.
- If you do not have an office number, it will ask you for one on the next screen. Enter the number you want to display on your patient’s caller ID.
- The number at the top of the Dialer screen is the phone number that will be displayed on your patient’s caller ID when you use Doximity Dialer.
5) To place a call, dial your patient’s phone number on the keypad and tap the green call button.
6) If you are not verified, it will prompt you to Get Verified.
7) That’s it! You will be connected to the recipient of your call, and they will see your office number on their caller ID.
Other questions: Dialer FAQ