You can now place a dialer video call on a mobile app or iPad app.
Please note, that the system currently does not allow dialing extensions while using the VIDEO feature and adding a 3rd person to any appointment. If you need to add someone to a Video appointment that requires dialing an extension, you must use the VOICE feature to connect with the person who requires the extension. You must dial the phone number and enter the extension first, before merging the call.
What you do:
- Open the Doximity app to Dialer (on your phone or iPad)
- Enter your patient's phone number
- Tap 'Video Call' to start the call
What your patient does:
- Click on the link in the text message they receive
- To join the video call, tap on the blue 'Allow Camera & Mic Access' button.
- You will be prompted to enable camera and microphone access; tap 'Allow'.
- Once you have enabled camera and microphone access, you will join the video call
NOTE: Using the Doximity Dialer Video feature will use your standard cellular data.