In response to the pandemic, Dialer Pro was available to all healthcare professionals through 2020. As of January 1st, 2021, three Dialer options are offered:
- Basic: Free for all verified physicians, nurse practitioners, and physician assistants. 40-minute call cap and unlimited 1:1 calls.
- Pro: Available to all verified clinicians. Includes unlimited call length, group calls, and patient transfers. Bulk discounts are available for group purchases.
- Enterprise: For hospitals and health systems and includes Pro access for clinicians, plus an institutional BAA, dedicated account manager, VIP support, and more.
- When will Dialer Pro be available?
- What is the difference between a Basic and a Pro plan?
- What happens when I hit the 40-minute limit?
- How many participants can join a visit?
- Why is Dialer Basic only available to Physicians, NPs, and PAs?
- Is there a trial period for the broader healthcare team?
- When can I purchase my Dialer Pro license?
- What is the cost of Dialer Pro?
- What payment methods do you accept?
- Where can I find my license code?
- Can I transfer my license?
- When will my subscription(s) be active?
- When will my subscription(s) renew?
- Can I cancel my subscription?
Bulk Purchase Questions
- Are there bulk discounts?
- Is there a way to check and see who used a license code?
- Who can purchase in bulk?
- Are there specific discounts for non-profit or free service providers?
When will Dialer Pro be available?
As of January 2021, Dialer Pro is now available and you can subscribe here.
What is the difference between a Basic and a Pro plan?
We offer a full-featured Basic Plan to Physicians, Nurse Practitioners, and Physician Assistants. Dialer Basic is good for 1:1 calls, up to 40 minutes per call. Through 2020, all verified users had access to Dialer Pro for free. Enterprise packages are available, giving hospitals and health systems access to Dialer Pro, plus an institutional BAA, VIP support, and usage reporting.
What happens when I hit the 40-minute limit?
After January 1st, each call made on the Basic plan will have a 40-minute time cap. You will hear a warning audio notification when you get close to the limit.
How many participants can join a visit?
On a Basic plan, you may have one other person on the call besides you. Upgrade to Pro or Enterprise and you can have up to 4 participants on a video call.
Why is Dialer Basic only available to Physicians, NPs, and PAs?
Doximity has built a business around helping clinicians be more efficient and productive. While our services are useful to all healthcare providers, revenue-generating offerings that offset costs, such as locum tenens recruitment, are specific to Physicians, NPs, and PAs. In response to COVID-19 and shelter in place, Dialer Pro was made available to the entire care team until the end of 2020.
Is there a trial period for the broader healthcare team?
We expanded Dialer access to all healthcare professionals through 2020. To help with the transition to a paid plan, we are offering 20 calls in 2021. Once you hit the 20 call limit, a Pro subscription or Enterprise agreement is needed to continuing using Dialer for voice and video calling.
Where can I purchase my Dialer Pro license?
Dialer Pro is now available and you can subscribe here.
What is the cost of Dialer Pro?
Dialer Pro is $19.99 per month per license, billed annually. One license covers an individual healthcare provider.
What payment methods do you accept?
We support credit card payment only.
In the future, we will support Google & Apple Pay for payments.
Where can I find my license code?
Your license code(s) will be emailed to you upon completion of your purchase. Typically you will receive your email within 5 minutes of purchase. If you cannot find it, please search for the email with the subject line "Dialer Pro Account Activation." If you need further assistance, please email us at email@example.com.
Can I transfer my license?
Once a license is claimed it may not be transferred to another Doximity member.
When will my subscription(s) be active?
Subscription(s) are active on the day of purchase and are valid for one(1) year.
When will my subscription(s) renew?
Your subscription will automatically renew on the year anniversary of your purchase. Doximity will email you a notice before the renewal date.
Can I cancel my subscription?
As a subscription-based service, your plan will renew annually. You can cancel your subscription at any time during your plan term to cancel the auto-renewal. Cancellations within the first 30 days are eligible for a refund.
Bulk Purchase Questions
Are there bulk discounts?
Yes! As of 2021 bulk pricing is as follows:
- 6-10 licenses: 10% discount
- 11-20 licenses: 15% discount
- 21+ licenses: 20% discount
Bulk discounts will be automatically applied as you purchase.
Is there a way to check and see who used a license?
For multi-license purchases, the purchaser will be responsible for allocating the licenses to healthcare professionals in your facility. If you have a question about license allocation or who has activated a license, feel free to reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For individual subscribers, go to doximity.com/pro/activate and you should be able to see whether your license has been activated successfully. If you need any assistance, feel free to reach us at email@example.com.
Who can purchase in bulk?
Doximity members or their office staff can purchase Dialer Pro licenses. The purchaser does not need to be a Doximity member. However, each subscription must be associated with a verified Doximity member account.
For user management, enterprise-level BAA, and more, check out our Enterprise Plan.
Are there discounts for non-profit or free service providers?
We currently offer licenses to free clinics. If you'd like to be considered for this program, please fill out this form and someone from our team will get back to you.
Outside of free clinics, we do not offer specific discounts for nonprofits, including FQHCs. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.