You can now send Dialer Video invites to your patients via email. This is a great option for patients who either don’t have smartphones or for those who prefer to join the visit from their computer.
How to send a Dialer Video invite from your computer via Email
1. Visit doximity.com/dialer/video on your computer
- Note: This capability is only available on Dialer Video on Desktop, it is not available in the Doximity mobile app
2. Click the “email a video invite” link right below the patient's phone number input field
3. This will bring you into the Dialer Video room where you'll see a link to the call populate with the option to 'Copy Link' or 'Send Email'
4. Click “Copy Link” to share the link in your secure messaging platform or by other means OR click 'Send Email' to open your email application and pre-load the email with the link to your video call
- Note: You will need to use your own email client or secure messaging platform in order to send the link to the visit. To maintain HIPAA compliance, Doximity cannot email links to patients at this time.